It’s clear that when we support the heartland, we support the livelihoods of our farmers, families, friends, and fellow Americans. With the benefit of being IATF 16949:2016 certified, we are able to apply strict automotive practices like SPC directly to your products, thus providing you with parts that you can rely upon during your next harvest. We have been working closely with the agriculture business since the 1960s and are proud to take part in its evolution over the years.
Current Quality Certifications
- IATF 16949:2016 certified
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Additive manufacturing for prototyping and fixturing available
- Automated inspection equipment unique to your part available with in house automation team
- PPAP compliant for all your capability study needs
- FMEA used throughout the manufacturing system- from inception to shipment
E.J. Basler Blogs
Want to learn more about E.J. Basler's latest news, capabilities, or about industry trends/information? Check out our blogs below!
What is Precision Machining?
What is Precision Machining? E. J Basler uses precision machining to create parts for a wide range of industries. Precision machining is a manufacturing process that involves the use of advanced tools…
Manufacturing in the Time of Covid- 19
As the days draw on with continuing news coverage of panic and pandemic, it is hard to not let the anxiety of it all settle
If you have a question please feel free to reach out to us and we will respond shortly.