Hydromat Rotary Transfer Machine – Versatile Modular System
The Hydromat Rotary Transfer Machine is a modular system consisting of horizontal and vertical tool spindles rigidly mounted around a precision cast iron ring.
This arrangement provides tremendous versatility and flexibility in a turnkey precision machining system while eliminating secondary operations. Hydromats are designed for very long-running jobs due to their fast cycle times and extreme quality capability. Depending on the specific workpiece, jobs can range from 150,000 EAU to several million.
- Extended length to diameter ratio
- Ability to take on a wider range of bids
- Additive manufacturing available
- Automated inspection equipment unique to your part available with in house automation team
- PPAP compliant for all your capability study needs
- FMEA used throughout the manufacturing system – from inspection to shipment
- Barbed Block
- Barbed Fitting
- Block, High-Pressure Crossover
- Holder, Inlet
Related Precision Machining Services
If you have a question please feel free to reach out to us and we will respond shortly.