Automotive Machined Parts
The automotive industry is an increasingly dynamic market. At E. J. Basler, we are able to respond quickly to the continually evolving needs within the automotive market through our dynamic pricing and engineering expertise. We provide support to fuel line injection systems (including diesel systems), support brackets/spacers, fuel line fittings, and other automotive areas.
We use various materials when manufacturing automotive machined parts like various grades of stainless steel. Stainless steel has the ability to resist extreme corrosion.
We offer a large array of equipment including but not limited to:
- CNC Doosan and Wasino gantry loaders,
- CNC and non-CNC Hydromats (1 ¾” diameter max)
- CNC turning machines (2-1/2” diameter max)
- Sliding Headstock Lathes and automatic multi-spindle bar machines.
Our small and large-capacity machines provide the dexterity for everything from intimate shorter runs to dedicated lines, creating an oasis of service in the marketplace. We will be here to meet your needs. Request a quote today!
- IATF 16949:2016 certified
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Additive manufacturing for prototyping and fixturing available
- Automated inspection equipment unique to your part available with in house automation team
- PPAP compliant for all your capability study needs
- FMEA used throughout the manufacturing system- from inception to shipment
If you have a question please feel free to reach out to us and we will respond shortly.