Grinding Machine Services
E.J. Basler offers grinding machine services.
A grinding machine
provides the ability to make precision diameters on cylindrical parts often heat treated but not always. The process of grinding inherently creates more precise diameters and finer surface finishes. A grinding machine
can get the job done in various ways such as through feed, in-feed, between centers, ID grind, profile grind, etc.
At E.J. Basler we have the following types of grinding machines:
• Centerless/Through Feed
• Centerless In-feed
• Between Centers
• Collet Grinding
All E.J. Basler grinding machines operate with the capability of creating tolerances of .0001”.
We recently purchased two state of the art CNC grinding machines to bolster our current grinding capabilities.
Related Precision Machining Services
Current Quality Certifications
- IATF 16949:2016 certified
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Additive manufacturing available
- Automated inspection equipment unique to your part available with in house automation team
- PPAP compliant for all your capability study needs
- FMEA used throughout the manufacturing system- from inception to shipment