Very exciting to go to #thequalityshow today in Rosemont,IL.
Our team attended a lecture about the newest revision of ISO 9001:2015. Matt Ames did a wonderful job presenting the largest changes to the standard.
Below I have highlighted a few of the items discussed:
- There is a 3 years transitions timeline form ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- They are getting away from the term procedure and quality manual. Instead they have changed it to “organization shall provide documented information that is sufficient”
- Large emphasis on management involvement
- Transition to risk based thinking
- Identification of interested parties: customers, suppliers, neighbors, etc.